We’re excited to announce that Consonus Pharmacy has partnered with Nikki Edwards to offer pertinent IV therapy education to our skilled nursing staff that meets the standards for nursing practice, providing consistent knowledge to safely administer IV fluids and medications to our residents we serve, and promote compliance with CMS guidelines regarding the following Ftag’s:
- Ftag 658 Ensure services provided by the nursing facility meet professional standards of quality.
- Ftag 684 Provide appropriate treatment and care according to orders, resident’s preferences and goals
- Ftag 694 Provide for the safe, appropriate administration of IV fluids for a resident when needed
- Ftag 759 Ensure medication error rates are not 5% or greater.
- Ftag 880 Provide and implement an infection prevention and control program
- Ftag 726 Ensure that nurses and nurse aides have the appropriate competencies to care for every resident in a way that maximizes each resident’s well being
Interested in signing up for this class? Email Nikki Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: There is a cost associated with the class beyond your nurse consulting contract.